At RMOM & PT, your massage is a one-of-a-kind treatment. With our therapists’ strong medical massage background, we tailor your massage experience to be just what your body needs.
Every massage includes an array of techniques. We start with Swedish massage to warm the tissue and increase circulation, and when needed, we will apply trigger point release and deep tissue massage to specific areas. You will leave your massage session feeling relieved, relaxed, and rejuvenated.
Our massage therapists are skilled in treating:
- Lower back and hips
- Rotator cuff and shoulders
- Thoracic spine
- Prenatal and postnatal discomfort
- Swedish Massage is applied to start your treatment. With long lighter strokes, the tissue is warmed and circulation is increased.
- Deep Tissue is incorporated to relieve specific tension filled areas. This is a deeper pressure that allows for tension release.
- Trigger Point Release can be applied to specific points of pain that may or may not refer to other areas when massage is applied. This technique breaks up point-specific areas to deeply relieve pressure and discomfort. Trigger point massage is also used to help relieve pain patterns, such as sciatic nerve discomfort, carpal tunnel syndrome, and shoulder and neck pain patterns.
- Myofascial Release works to help break up adhesions in the fascia. It can treat skeletal muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles, improving blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulating the stretch reflex in muscles.
- Stretching can be applied to tighter muscles to help them to relax and loosen.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Gentle Rhythmic and Still Touch